No internet connection

Welcome to the TinyPilot community!

You can ask questions, make feature requests, or share neat things you've done with your TinyPilot.

Topics, recently active firstCategoryUsersRepliesActivity
In Device Manager under "Audio Inputs & outputs" I see "TinyPilot (Intel(R) Display Audio)"
I have already changed the EDID to replace the Toshiba-H2C string. But this "TinyPilot (Intel(R) Display Audio)" continues to show in the Audio section. Where can I change this?
    Technical SupportTAC152023-03-29 05:32:36.494Z
    Can't access any desktop .Update issue
    I'm getting issue while updating my tinypilot. I can't access any desktop . Tried to reset but I do have invoice id and transaction id to download the image but don't have order id to download the image . Please help.
      Technical SupportM12023-03-28 12:56:07.484Z
      My device boots all the lights are solid (but can't access it through web)
      Good evening, I just nought my TinyPilot Voyager 2a. I have followed the instructions and connected it to my home routers ethernet port. The device turns on all the lights are solid Green, Red. But I can't access it through web browser. All the menti...
        Technical SupportE52023-03-28 11:17:54.969Z
        Kvm usb disconected
        Hi, Im working with a company that host server, and i ask for a server with kvm. They send me a server with tinypilot kvm. Version 2.5.3. What happen next is that we cant use the kvm, appears that the usb disconected. I read in the forum that some gu...
          Technical SupportJ52023-03-27 18:42:57.564Z
          unable to set exit node on tailscale
          on my tinypilot i set the exit node as my linksys-garage but am unable to see it as the exit node when i go to status...any idea whats going on? only my tinypilot acting weird on the ts network like this
            Technical SupportM12023-03-27 11:52:17.705Z
            Tailscale SSL Certificates
            I am using TailScale on my Voyager2, I downloaded the local ca.cert however, I do not know how to download the SSL cert that was generated by tailscale. How to do I download the tailscale SSL cert off the TinyPilot device?
              Technical SupportW12023-03-27 11:24:30.030Z
              How do I update tailscale s/w?
              Currently managing TinyPilot with tailscale I was recently on tailscale. Please upgrade to the new s/w release! Please upgrade to the new version. Please add a description of the s/w update to the following page. https://tinypilotkvm.com/blog/tailsca...
                Technical SupportS32023-03-24 12:10:06.116Z
                Updated TinyPilot to 2.5.3 and KVM hotkeys no longer work
                Ive recently upgraded my tinypilot to 2.5.3 and the hotkey switching no longer works. I checked the KVM compatibility list at (https://github.com/tiny-pilot/tinypilot/wiki/KVM-compatibility) and am using the MT-VIKI KVM switch. It was working great b...
                  Technical SupportJC32023-03-23 12:07:26.345Z
                  Remote access
                  Hello, I have a work laptop that I work from home with and would like to travel but I am unable to leave the US with it. My work laptop doesn't allow me to download or install programs. To my understanding, both laptops need to be fairly close to one...
                    Technical SupportRC122023-03-22 19:06:26.084Z
                    Do you plan to support Japanese keyboards?
                    I am using 4 units of tinypilot in a Japanese environment. I am very satisfied with the functionality, but it does not seem to support Japanese keyboards, so I sometimes have trouble outputting "_" and other characters easily. Do you have an alternat...
                      Technical SupportS32023-03-22 12:12:51.155Z
                      Explain icons...
                      Tinypilot data port not working - video is working - remote work not possible
                      Dear support team, i'm facing in the issue, that after a few minutes mouse and keyboard input are not working. Video is fine. I have bought 4 pieces of tiny pilot and every system have this issue. Maybe a problem of the update? Hopefully there is a f...
                        Technical SupportSC82023-03-20 20:28:23.113Z
                        TinyPilot Mt-viki Switch Issues
                        Hi, I've purchased a Mt-viki 4 Port HDMI switch for use with TinyPilot, and while I understand that there is no official support I thought I'd see if you could offer any insights into the cause of this particular problem. When I plug the USB-C cable ...
                          Technical SupportB62023-03-17 12:41:02.728Z
                          Does Tinypilot support 2 HDMI output / screens?
                          Hi all, Normally, I have 1 HDMI port connecting from Tinypilot to HDMI port of a target computer. No issues. But what if my target computer has a second screen? I tried to use a HDMI Splitter but failed to get it work. I'm still working out the confi...
                            Technical SupportFC22023-03-17 07:48:56.842Z
                            Question on h.264 settings
                            I upgraded to the TinyPilot OS 2.5.3 to use h.264 video and it works fairly well (quicker and more responsive than MJPEG). I have a question on the h.264 settings, though. For the "quality" slider (which affects Mbps) would lowering this: a) cause hi...
                              GeneralFF42023-03-14 20:16:17.727Z
                              Tinypilot data port not working - cant connect to keyboard and mouse
                              My tinypilot 2's data port is no longer working. I have tried everything I could think of. I switched wires to wires that work on my other tinypilots (I have 3 others). Cross tested the laptops with the other tinypilots and they seem to work. The vid...
                                Technical SupportTSC92023-03-14 20:16:12.835Z
                                Technical SupportE22023-03-14 16:50:06.548Z
                                RJ11 (sound) over IP
                                Looking to get a VOIP phone's RJ11 output (usually used for a headset) to transmit over IP as well. Has anyone got this functionality working?
                                  Technical SupportM12023-03-14 12:29:14.378Z
                                  Technical SupportMC112023-03-13 18:19:42.225Z
                                  How do I remove the tiny pilot pro image from the browser?
                                  is there a way to remove that banner, and any tinypilot identifying information, or not?
                                    Technical SupportMC12023-03-10 12:39:00.928Z
                                    AIMOS KVM w/ Voyager 2a
                                    @michael wondering if you've tested the AIMOS KVM w/ powered splitter (as mentioned here: Newbie Problems / Questions #post-4) against the 2a. I have it setup as diagrammed, using the same splitter, and despite everything being powered up fine, I can...
                                      GeneralC62023-03-10 12:06:39.136Z
                                      Order canceled
                                      I ordered the 'TinyPilot Voyager 2a' equipment on March 8. But it was canceled after 8 hours and I got a refund for the payment. Not sure what the issue is. I need help to place an order again and get the equipment asap by this week. It's really impo...
                                        GeneralP12023-03-09 12:07:31.383Z
                                        TinyPilot Voyager PoE - 2 USB outputs?
                                        Hi, I've ordered a Voyager 2a PoE and given that it's powered via the ethernet port, would it be possible to configure the USB-C port labelled "Power" as an additional USB device? I'm specifically interested in the idea of using a KVM with separate K...
                                          Technical SupportBC12023-03-07 11:30:21.045Z
                                          Restarted Tiny Pilot - status light amber and cannot connect
                                          Hello, I was accessing Voyager 2 tiny pilot remotely and was having an extreme lag issue, despite a solid internet connection at both locations. I restarted my tiny pilot and was no longer able to connect. Now that I am back on site I am trying to co...
                                            Technical SupportRC192023-03-06 19:29:39.327Z
                                            Tinypilot not connecting to new router
                                            I have been using tinypilot for 3 months and it was working perfectly good. But I got a new router and not i am not able to connect to the tinypilot anymore do i need to reset something? Also if i connect my old router back it starts working again.
                                              Technical SupportTFAC132023-03-06 19:19:09.408Z
                                              Password Reset Problem
                                              Didn’t use my TinyPilot for several months. Trying to reset my password, I discovered that license expired 2 days ago. And I have to pay $79/- to renew or $400/- Tinypilot will go useless. Can you please give me link to download my original image (th...
                                                Technical SupportP12023-03-03 10:46:45.290Z
                                                Tinypilot not working after update
                                                Unable to view video after tinypilot update
                                                  Technical SupportHCH62023-03-02 21:26:51.235Z
                                                  Waking the Tinypilot via LAN
                                                  I know Tinypilot supports waking other devices via wake on lan, but can the tinypilot itself be started with Wake on LAN? If you shutdown the Tinypilot via the web interface, is there another way to wake it up remotely?
                                                    Technical SupportKC12023-03-02 21:10:35.834Z
                                                    Technical SupportT132023-03-02 12:15:54.148Z
                                                    Tinypilot has stopped displaying after updating
                                                    I attempted to update my Tinypilot software on my voyager and after the update I'm not longer getting any video on the GUI. I can see the onscreen keyboard but the "display" is just a little error icon. When I mouse over it my cursor changes into the...
                                                      Technical SupportC2H112023-03-01 19:00:53.322Z
                                                      WebSocket Connection Error (TinyPilot 2a)
                                                      Version: 2.5.3 Video: H.264 My very first attempt at connecting to a device and I can do nothing other than view the initial boot screen. The target device is a factory reset 2011 Mac Mini. The mouse and keyboard do not work. Looking into the Develop...
                                                        Technical SupportS12023-02-28 17:07:20.506Z
                                                        More of a question: Upgrade from 2 to 2a
                                                        Hi, Love my TP, but really need audio support. Is there an upgrade path from 2 to 2a? Maybe a trade-in or discount? Is there some hardware I can purchase to enable audio over HDMI? Just got my TP a few months ago and hate to have to buy a whole new u...
                                                          Technical SupportMC32023-02-28 15:38:39.967Z
                                                          Top Requests (so far)
                                                          Copy/paste back and forth Copy/paste of images and other media that normally would work Sound transmission (for teams etc.) Remote CAC control (can I use the CAC on my remote computer to validate my head computer browser?) Mobile phone mouse press/be...
                                                            IdeasZWC72023-02-28 09:37:50.627Z
                                                            "No signal" on tailscale
                                                            Hi all, here is my log: https://logs.tinypilotkvm.com/ehq4iRwc https://imgur.com/a/WfPDleF desktop: connected to my Computer #1 tinypilot: connected to my Computer #2 I'm trying to use Computer #1 to control Computer #2. Issue: still seeing "no signa...
                                                              Technical SupportFCF42023-02-26 05:15:56.680Z
                                                              Keyboard and mouse not working with FileVault Mac
                                                              Just purchased the Voyager 2A for my work Mac but on login screen from shutdown or restart the keyboard and mouse are not working. I see previous threads on this but no updates. Is there a workaround for this?
                                                                Technical SupportOC32023-02-23 11:55:52.750Z
                                                                Can't Stream Audio with H264
                                                                I have a new tinypilot that is upgraded to 2.5.3 and I am unable to hear audio from my device. How does it work?
                                                                  Technical SupportSC12023-02-22 11:16:47.980Z
                                                                  wireguard
                                                                  im trying to see whether wireguard is more tolerable than my current tailscale setup i have the tinypilot connected to to a glinet mt3000 that has wireguard setup. technically that should be the setup. can access mt3000 but i cannot access tinypilot ...
                                                                    GeneralMC32023-02-21 20:23:31.461Z
                                                                    Change DHCP client ID
                                                                    We have more than one TinyPilot Voyager 2 and would like to use them at the same time in our private network. How can we change the DHCP client ID on at least one of these so they don't clash with each other when requesting a DNHP IP address?
                                                                      GeneralS12023-02-21 12:34:03.238Z
                                                                      How do I DNS resolve (view only) from a mobile device (LAN)
                                                                      Hi. I cannot get past being able to view (only .. I know input isn’t supported) from iOS when on the same LAN. For example : decide name “tiny” tiny/ http://tiny/ But an IP address works: 192.168.2.105 Chrome reports this when attempting to get there...
                                                                        Technical SupportACA42023-02-19 19:53:16.335Z
                                                                        Majority of keyboard keys don't work for a while
                                                                        I'm running the current version of TinyPilot on a Rpi4 with 32-bit pi os.. When I go to the kvm site, hardly any of the keyboard keys work.. Backspace, *, and / work fine but nothing else.. ctrl-alt-del also works.. Here is the strange part, if I let...
                                                                          Technical SupportT2CT282023-02-17 12:36:51.338Z
                                                                          NO SIGNAL
                                                                          67 YEAR OLD "NEW GUY"..using all new components on a raspberry pi 4. tried two computers..swapped all compnents except for the short segment from the USBTO THE HDMI CABLE. NEW USB TO HDMI coming tomorrow, I have the dump file and don't know where to ...
                                                                            Technical SupportS42023-02-16 12:08:59.061Z