No internet connection

Welcome to the TinyPilot community!

You can ask questions, make feature requests, or share neat things you've done with your TinyPilot.

Topics, recently active firstCategoryUsersRepliesActivity
Image loses sync after mode changes
I'm using a TinyPilot pro via the VGA-Adapter on a Precision R7910 that I have to admin remotely. Unfortunately, the server does several graphic mode changes while transitioning through BIOS, before landing on a text console. The mode changes appear ...
    Technical SupportD92022-04-04 18:39:23.531Z
    porting tiny pilot for iMX8M Mini.
    Hello, I am trying to port a tiny pilot on the iMX8M Mini board using Yocto. I have referred your GitHub Repository https://github.com/tiny-pilot/tinypilot wanted to know it is possible to port Tiny pilot for iMX8M Mini. if yes, can you suggest to me...
      Technical SupportSS22022-04-01 11:59:42.765Z
      Tinypilot on cloudflare
      Hi, am trying to access tinypilot on cloudflare tunneled network. My goal is to access using private IP address of the tinypilot on the other end of cloudflare tunnel. So, the tunneling is working, i confirmed playing a video file on a server connect...
        Technical SupportS12022-03-30 19:09:04.928Z
        TinyPilot Voyager includes hdmi cable?
        Hi, I purchased a TinyPilot voyager with the VGA option and the Poe for a remote site. So it was shipped directly to the remote location, and im going to have a none technical user plug it in to a new computer. I was wondering if the TinyPilot packag...
          Technical SupportR12022-03-29 20:44:18.162Z
          Build tiny pilot for iMX8M Mini.
          Hi, I am trying to build a tiny pilot on iMX8M Mini. referring to the git repository of the tiny pilot and google it out but failed to get an appropriate link regarding for same. can anyone help me in this case? what changes should have to do from th...
            Technical SupportSS22022-03-28 08:31:16.965Z
            Tinypilot image download
            I need to download tinypilot image for factory reset. I'm unable to download with this link: https://tinypilotkvm.com/pro/license-check It is too slow and never downloads, fails with network error. Is there any other way like torrent etc .. ? Thanks....
              Technical SupportS32022-03-25 22:16:03.119Z
              Voyager works only on server-like hardware or it's hardware agnostic?
              Hello, I can see everywhere on the website the word server. Manage your server, work with your server, USB port on your server. I want to find out if Voyager works or might work with any other hardware, not-server. :-) For my scenario, I have a HMI t...
                GeneralA52022-03-25 20:54:33.052Z
                TinyPilot no longer capturing video
                Hi - I powered off my server and disconnected it from my TinyPilot. I didn't change anything HW or SW related in the server, but when I reconnected the TinyPilot, it no longer shows the video feed, it just shows the "broken image" icon. I've restarte...
                  Technical SupportSKLE112022-03-25 18:13:14.206Z
                  Mouse Jiggler ,Automatic Computer Mouse Mover
                  Hi, This feature is important to keep the computer awake if it goes into sleep after sometime of inactivity. This feature can be enabled / disabled at anytime.
                    IdeasB22022-03-23 18:56:41.114Z
                    Does Vovager 2 able to mount multiple virtual media at the same time?
                    Does Vovager 2 able to mount multiple virtual media at the same time? I need to mount the ISO file to boot and second virtual media for driver installation. Can this be done? At the moment, I can only mount one virtual media at a time.
                      Technical SupportY22022-03-22 18:25:49.033Z
                      Explain icons...
                      can I control 3 USB port same time
                      I have special windows computer control 1 keyboard and 1 mouse and dedicated USB port (for industrial Joystick). So my computer has 3 usb port for keyboard mouse and joystick. TinyPilot can control keyboard and mouse but I wanna also control remotely...
                        Technical SupportB12022-03-21 19:23:43.827Z
                        TinyPilot Tailscale
                        For anyone having issues connecting tinypilot to tailscale or want to know how to do so, TL;DR: follow install docks, but when ssh-ed in, run this command to spool up the tailscale app in the TinyPilot:** sudo tailscale up --accept-dns=false --accept...
                          Technical SupportM12022-03-21 17:26:05.090Z
                          Macbook Pro Target Machine
                          I've connected the TinyPilot usb C data to the Macbook usb C. And, I've done the same for the HDMI via a macbook dongle. Within TInyPilot, I am able to view the Target Macbook pro, but no keyboard or mouse data seems to make it to the target machine ...
                            Technical SupportM52022-03-21 17:19:48.987Z
                            Thinking of Buying 2
                            Hi. I am thinking of buying two. I am have a FT job that will be going back into the office in a month or so and I have a contract gig. I have corp laptops issued for both. I do not have admin access to either machine. I was hoping to configure one f...
                              GeneralTR232022-03-17 04:42:29.363Z
                              No Signal on voyager 2
                              Hi, i bought a voyager2. i see that there's NO SIGNAL error on all the machines i connected. I could see that mouse and keyboard are working fine - i confirmed this by connecting the dispay output to another monitor and i could control it's mouse and...
                                Technical SupportS82022-03-16 13:21:21.857Z
                                Can the Tinypilot also replace my VPN?
                                Hi, my company allows me to work from home, but I must keep my company's laptop in a designated area (i.e. my home). I cannot work from a coffee shop or a even a library in the next town. I think this product will allow me to leave my work laptop at ...
                                  GeneralC12022-03-15 17:02:33.620Z
                                  No Video on Voyager 2
                                  Hi @michael As discussed with you, starting a separate thread. here it is the logs link -> https://logs.tinypilotkvm.com/TejfFamD Also, there was no change made. Infact i did ssh today prior to that it was working perfectly fine on 18th Feb. That was...
                                    Technical SupportAS72022-03-14 17:40:07.887Z
                                    New TinyPilot Pro - NO SIGNAL error
                                    I have just received the TinyPilot Pro and connected it to my SuperMicro server. However, video doesn't seem to work - it always shows NO SIGNAL. Connecting the TinyPilot Pro to my computer works. Connecting a monitor to the SuperMicro works.
                                      Technical SupportUS52022-03-14 17:24:15.536Z
                                      Can’t view BIOS on Dell 1050 micro
                                      Summary: Tinypilot does not display any output until the Linux kernel loading screen shows up (not even GRUB). The output + peripherals work fine after that. There have been several posts reporting the same problem but the common comment has been tha...
                                        Technical SupportD12022-03-03 15:55:53.659Z
                                        Remote Control an Ipad
                                        Has anyone tried to use this control an iPad? iPad supports usb mouse, even if it can’t stream the video I would like to know if this works.
                                          GeneralB12022-02-28 20:03:25.078Z
                                          porting tinyPilot for another plateform
                                          Hi, I would like to port tinyPilot for another platform expect raspberry pi , for that I have some query related to tinyPilot. Can anyone help me to resolve the query if possible. It will be heplfull. Is it possible to port tinypilot for another arch...
                                            GeneralAA62022-02-25 09:11:39.825Z
                                            TinyPilotPro KVM with HDMI direct to 12900K motherboard and no video
                                            Running 2.3.2 and yet we still can't video to show using two separate HDMI direct cables. This is Asus z690M-PLUS D4 board with 12900K cpu. OS is Linux Ubuntu 22.04. Btw, the machine is running in CLI mode, no x11/xorg running. So just simple shell/s...
                                              GeneralD22022-02-24 19:01:15.034Z
                                              VGA-HDMI Adapter: Shifted Image
                                              Concerning the VGA-HDMI adapter (FOINNEX), has anyone else noticed the shifted image while using it? I experience the same issue with the adapter connected to either a TinyPilot or a TV. This seems to be a common issue with that adapter. Here is a sc...
                                                GeneralC12022-02-24 18:54:29.706Z
                                                TinyPilot Pro download
                                                Hi I have a corrupt SD card and want to replace with a new SD card and replace my Tinypilot pro. Where can we download the Pro image file from ?
                                                  GeneralGR32022-02-23 20:36:58.270Z
                                                  No Signal on Voyager 2
                                                  I have no signal showing up. I tried a few different HDMI cables. I've tried a few computers with limited results on each. Cable and video work for an external monitor. Currently tried to setup a pfSense box with a Protectli device. I set it up befor...
                                                    Technical SupportA102022-02-22 19:13:21.921Z
                                                    HDMI not detected at BIOS level or in OS
                                                    I have created a video to make things more clear. I get no video detection via HDMI using Voyager. Works fine on next computer. 2nd monitor not seen in device manager (Windows). Computer displays fine to 'real' monitor though. Any ideas? View on YouTube
                                                      General22022-02-22 16:12:21.282Z
                                                      I get an error during the update.
                                                      I'm start the update TinyPilot with: /opt/tinypilot/scripts/upgrade && sudo reboot And get error: ERROR: Could not find a version that satisfies the requirement pkg-resources==0.0.0 (from versions: none) ERROR: No matching distribution found for pkg...
                                                        Technical SupportGB12022-02-21 01:20:17.700Z
                                                        Full screen mode across dual Monitors
                                                        Is it possible to go into full screen mode across two monitors? I'm not looking to capture dual monitors on the TinyPilot, but instead a single monitor across dual monitors from the control machine. I'm able to drag chrome across multiple screens, bu...
                                                          GeneralS12022-02-17 22:36:18.507Z
                                                          TinyPilot Voyager 1 sleep after no HDMI input
                                                          Bought 2 TinyPilot Voyager 1 devices Both on current version 2.3.2 with recent full re-image fresh OS After running without HDMI signal input, device falls asleep and doesn't wake again. Required hard power reboot. Does RasberryPi O/S have a sleep se...
                                                            GeneralP12022-02-17 22:31:01.588Z
                                                            Using TinyPilot with Raspberry Camera / without HDMI
                                                            Hello, I have a device which does not support HDMI or VGA output. I thought I could replace the HDMI Adapter Board with the Raspberry Pi camera - however it does not seem to be plug-and-play - I still get "no signal" in the web ui. Is there any trick...
                                                              Technical SupportSF22022-02-16 06:59:25.676Z
                                                              Screen not fully visable
                                                              @michael As mentioned in the previous thread, I switched over to firefox and now I can get in through the IP address, but the screen is all black except the bottom status bar...
                                                                GeneralR72022-02-15 23:32:13.866Z
                                                                [solved] TinyPilot URLs fail to resolve
                                                                My tinyPilot's red light is on. It is connected to a computer (Ubuntu Linux 20.04) via USB. I have plugged in an ethernet cable directly from ISP router to Tinypilot. I see the Ethernet powers green and orange lights when ethernet is plugged in. http...
                                                                  Technical SupportS2RCB132022-02-14 22:33:36.324Z
                                                                  Video showing broken image icon, keyboard and mouse still work.
                                                                  Hi, I just purchased this TinyPilot Pro a few weeks ago. It has been working fine until today when I start getting the broken image icon. Keyboard and mouse (within that tiny image icon) still kinda works. I noticed there's a thread having the exact ...
                                                                    Technical SupportR332022-02-14 19:57:01.197Z
                                                                    Ultra-Wide Monitor Support
                                                                    Any chance we might see 3840x1080 resolution support in the future?
                                                                      IdeasJJ22022-02-09 21:28:38.420Z
                                                                      Integration with Splashtop Streamer
                                                                      Would love to see future integration with Splashtop Streamer. This would allow secure access to your device from anywhere, and access to the controlled computer - even if through a web browser on the device pointing to itself.
                                                                        IdeasJJ22022-02-09 21:24:19.180Z
                                                                        Mouse recenters / jumps to center every 10 to 20 minutes
                                                                        When using a slave / controlled PC directly (physically) and when TinyPilot stays plugged into that same PC, ever since the latest update, the mouse will jump back to then dead center of the screen every 10 to 20 minutes. This is SUPER frustrating. I...
                                                                          GeneralAA42022-02-09 18:12:12.713Z
                                                                          Multiple Monitor Support
                                                                          Would love to see multi-monitor support enabled using two side by side TinyPilots with synchronous mouse and keyboard support.
                                                                            IdeasJ02022-02-09 13:55:40.319Z
                                                                            Can all usb input be “cancelled” via an ssh command or browser hotkey
                                                                            TDLR: title question. If not possible I would like to formally request this :-) Why needed: I use a product similar to Synergy where I have 2 PCs & 2 monitors but 1 mouse and keyboard. ( The 2nd PC I keep TinyPilots browser window up, thus controllin...
                                                                              GeneralAA42022-02-09 06:30:07.394Z
                                                                              Extension of Power Cable
                                                                              If the power cable is not long enough, can it be extended using a USB-C extension cable?
                                                                                GeneralJ22022-02-09 03:15:54.390Z
                                                                                TinyPilot Power Connector not working anymore
                                                                                Hello, I have bought TinyPilot Power Connector last May, it stopped working. I've been using it with good quality micro usb cables and a 3A charger. It was OK for the first few months, then it started pikvm started showing "yellow voltage sign" but i...
                                                                                  GeneralK12022-02-07 20:15:42.730Z