No internet connection

Welcome to the TinyPilot community!

You can ask questions, make feature requests, or share neat things you've done with your TinyPilot.

Topics, recently active firstCategoryUsers / AssignedRepliesActivity
24 hour, connection
Hi I am planning to use in our remote sites. Can i keep tinypilot connected on power forever? As remote sites are always on and server dont have remote management port. Your tinypilot is working perfectly but i am not sure if i can keep powered on fo...
    Technical SupportP/12024-03-18 12:14:09.830Z
    remote access /hide location
    Hi, i work from home using a company laptop but wish to travel outside the country using my personal laptop (leaving my work laptop at home) to access the company laptop. i wish to know if the company can check if accessing the device from another co...
      Technical SupportNCR/C62024-03-17 22:14:16.131Z
      TinyPilot returns 404 after update
      I can still get into the device via SSH, but the web interface is only returning a 404 screen. I have tried restarting the tinypilot service vis SSH, which didn't help. Reboot doesn't help either. Checking the tinypilot service status via SSH several...
        Technical SupportHCH/C52024-03-15 00:27:20.980Z
        Detailed Administrator Documentation & Remote Access Options
        Hi there, I'm trying to evaluate TinyPilot but I didn't discover detailed documentation about its configuration or features on the website. My apologies if I missed something obvious. Specifically, I would like to understand if the devices can be con...
          GeneralB/12024-03-13 19:23:56.457Z
          8-port HDMI KVM Choices
          (Note: Due to limits on URLs in the post, I intentionally broke the last URL...) Hi, As my first post to the forum, I thought I'd contribute a list I compiled... (Why did I do this? https://github.com/tiny-pilot/tinypilot/wiki/KVM-compatibility could...
            GeneralBCC/C42024-03-13 13:12:11.405Z
            Mouse cursor always reverts to a single display in a multi display setup
            I recently purchased a TinyPilot Voyager2 to remotely manage a client target system. The target system is a Dell Latitude 5490 connected to an external monitor. When I connect the TinyPilot V2 to the target system in the extended display setup, every...
              Technical SupportAF/52024-03-13 11:58:54.503Z
              Mouse and keyboard is not working after macOs upgrade Sonoma 14.4
              After OS upgrade, mouse and keyboard using tinypilot is not working. Can you please help me on this?
                Technical SupportT/132024-03-13 11:55:41.629Z
                Do I pay import/custom fees if I ship to Canada?
                I am about to purchase the voyager 2, would I need to pay some import/customs fee in Canada since the device is coming from the US?
                  GeneralE/12024-03-08 12:20:23.167Z
                  Technical Issue with TinyPilot Voyager 2a
                  Hi there, I've been using the TinyPilot Voyager 2a for two weeks without any problems. However, after shutting it down last Friday, it's not working properly upon restarting on Monday. While SSH access is fine, the web interface shows that TinyPilot ...
                    Technical SupportDC/C32024-03-07 13:11:43.835Z
                    TwinGate setup
                    Trying to get this setup in our TwinGate network. To load the connector it needs 64bit OS. Does this device meet spec or can I upgrade it to a 64bit OS?
                      Technical SupportTG/72024-03-06 12:14:20.973Z
                      Explain icons...
                      USB C Adapter Macbook Audio problem
                      I'm using USB C Hub Adapter for MacBook to connect tinypilot to MacBook. Everything works so smoothly but I'm unable to hear the sound in H264 mode. I tried many ways but can't do that.
                        Technical SupportTCT/C102024-03-05 12:08:54.823Z
                        update failed from 2.6.2 to 2.6.3
                        update failed from 2.6.2 to 2.6.3. here is the log, please help. https://logs.tinypilotkvm.com/lgOWIg3n thanks --Jason
                          Technical SupportP/32024-03-04 18:58:46.700Z
                          Sound not transmitted
                          Sounds not being transmitted from laptop that is controlling the host. I can hear what’s sound is coming from host but I want my laptop controlling the host to transmit sound in host.
                            Technical SupportSN/32024-03-04 12:21:16.053Z
                            tinypilot unable to open database file error
                            Hello as i was using Tinypilot normally i started receiving this error. I then went ahead and restarted my Tinypilot Multiple times but now it is not even gettung discovered in my Network.
                              Technical SupportSS/42024-03-04 12:16:13.829Z
                              Video streaming issue
                              Suddenly I am getting MJpeg from today onwards Here is the logs https://logs.tinypilotkvm.com/yXb29Y2l
                                Technical SupportV/112024-03-04 12:02:24.097Z
                                Mouse offset, misplaced
                                Hello, We have trouble with our Tinypilot, connected to an LNC 2200 MW. Mouse on the computer and mouse in the browser are misplaced : if i go to the left, remote pointers is on the right. On the right of the screen they spread to the left. I cannot ...
                                  Technical SupportWCW/C102024-03-01 10:22:47.399Z
                                  Instructions do not explain what file to access in TP for static ip settings. Please help.
                                  I just unboxed my new Tiny Pilot and hooked it up. Works great, but the only problem is that I don't have sufficient instructions on your site of where to go to put the info in after ssh into the box. Please advise as to step by step what file to use...
                                    Technical SupportM/12024-02-29 19:43:28.860Z
                                    Restricted Viewing of remote users
                                    Is it possible to add accounts for viewing only to the TinyPilot web session? We have people we want to be able to view the current session, but can't interact with it.
                                      Technical SupportDC/C12024-02-26 19:42:32.568Z
                                      Keyboard and Mouse input getting disconnected when tinypilot reboots
                                      When I reboot the tinypilot the keyboard and mouse stop working. Video still works so I can see that the USB device not recognized notification pop up on the remote computer. If I go to the remote computer and disconnect the usb cable and plug it bac...
                                        Technical SupportR/52024-02-22 11:56:57.937Z
                                        After upgrade tinypiloit is not showing the video
                                        I am unable to see the screen post the upgrade. Find the link which has available logs - https://logs.tinypilotkvm.com/GGePC7JG
                                          Technical SupportG/32024-02-21 19:09:28.876Z
                                          Noise
                                          The cooling fan on my TinyPilot has started making a lot of noise. I can unplug it and let it cool down to room temperature, it is quiet when it starts again but then gets noisy after an hour or so. Is there a fix?
                                            Technical SupportDTT/72024-02-21 19:02:08.096Z
                                            Fan constantly loud
                                            Persists across reboots, does not go down after it's been up a while, even if I'm not connecting to it. Running off provided USB C power supply. Only thing customized is adding tailscale. I popped the case to see if it was just some obstruction in th...
                                              Technical SupportCC/C12024-02-21 17:50:54.327Z
                                              Can't install from GitHub under Bookworm
                                              EDIT: I see that Bookworm isn't supported yet. Should I add these issues to GitHub? I did a search for "Unable to correct problems, you have held broken packages", but didn't find anything. Let me know if you want a Bookworm install for testing, othe...
                                                Technical SupportR/32024-02-21 12:13:09.024Z
                                                Refreshing a 2020 TinyPilot "All in One"
                                                I have an old 2020 Era, RPi4 w/ 2GB RAM, TinyPilot "All in One" with a GeekWorm C779 HDMI->RPI Camera board, running Buster. If I wanted to "refresh" it, could I just replace the SD card with a new BookWorm-based RPiOS and install the latest TinyPilo...
                                                  Technical SupportR/52024-02-21 12:07:18.438Z
                                                  Which TinyPilot do I have?
                                                  I bought a TinyPilot "all in one" in 2020, but the pandemic threw a monkey wrench into the plans and I'm just now restarting the project it was going to be used for. Is there an easy way to determine which model it is? It's a 3D printed case, w/ a fa...
                                                    Technical SupportRR/32024-02-21 01:00:17.804Z
                                                    RESOLVED No Signal after upgrade to 2.6.2
                                                    Running TinyPilot Voyager (original) with pro license software. Prior to recent upgrade to 2.6.2, video from my target machine (Microsoft Surface Laptop 4) worked in both MJPEG and H.264 modes. I only boot the laptop once every few weeks so I upgrade...
                                                      Technical SupportFG/52024-02-20 18:36:58.648Z
                                                      Hiding the TinyPilot Pro from Windows
                                                      When my TinyPilot is attached to my Windows 10 computer, the only place where I see "TinyPilot" is under the Audio Inputs and Outputs section. "TinyPilot Intel(R) Display Audio" also appears under the audio outputs selectable on the taskbar. When I r...
                                                        Technical SupportMM/42024-02-19 14:16:38.278Z
                                                        Bullseye / RealVNC / Desktop
                                                        Hi, Am I correct that all TinyPilot devices now ship on Bullseye? Bullseye supports adding RealVNC as a server/service. I recall other threads here saying VNC wasn't supported; is installing it via Bullseye (apt -y install realvnc-vnc-server" allowed...
                                                          Technical SupportBC/C12024-02-16 22:28:35.242Z
                                                          Welcome to the TinyPilot Forum
                                                          This is a place for TinyPilot users to;
                                                            GeneralKR42024-02-16 19:43:49.346Z
                                                            Screen not loading after initial set up
                                                            Edit: Resolved after changing video setting to H.264
                                                              Technical SupportB/12024-02-16 12:35:28.781Z
                                                              Adding keyboard shortcuts to menu
                                                              I see a menu option on the Voyager 2 for Keyboard shortcuts and all it has is CTRL-ALT-DEL. I want to add ALT-TAB to it, as well as others that I use. How can I do this?
                                                                Technical SupportZT/52024-02-16 12:33:10.155Z
                                                                SSH error, cannot login, which I need to do to update my TailScale
                                                                Hi, when I try to log in to tinypilot via SSH, I get this: @@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@ @ WARNING: REMOTE HOST IDENTIFICATION HAS CHANGED! @ @@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@ IT IS POSSIBLE THA...
                                                                  Technical SupportNC/C32024-02-09 00:07:16.804Z
                                                                  Tiny Pilot started to make a lot of noise
                                                                  I'm using two tinypilots and one of them started to make a lot of noise. It's coming from fan and not sure how to fix it.
                                                                    Technical SupportY/12024-02-08 12:14:40.420Z
                                                                    Can not access TinyPilot web
                                                                    This site can’t be reached Check if there is a typo in tinypilot. DNS_PROBE_FINISHED_NXDOMAIN This site can’t be reached Check if there is a typo in tinypilot.local. DNS_PROBE_FINISHED_NXDOMAIN This site can’t be reached Check if there is a typo in t...
                                                                      Technical SupportY/112024-02-08 12:05:10.728Z
                                                                      tinypiliot ssh access denied
                                                                      i installed tinypilot in my raspberry pi 4b , i runned its web interface in my laptop its working fine , but its not showing the security option in system menu and i can't ssh into my tinypilot , i tried with ip and used default password "flyingsopi"...
                                                                        Technical SupportD2CD2/C42024-02-02 07:16:10.835Z
                                                                        Keyboard and Mouse not working.
                                                                        I set up the TinyPilot KVM using my Raspberry Pi 4 8GB. I downloaded the recommended Raspberry Pi OS Lite Legacy file and created my micro SD card using the Raspberry Pi imaging tool with this downloaded img: 2023-12-05-raspios-bullseye-armhf-lite.im...
                                                                          Technical SupportRC/C22024-02-02 05:34:18.684Z
                                                                          Keyboard-Layout for Non-US users
                                                                          Hi there, is there a way to change the keyboard-layout to german layout ? its really annoying while typing passwords best regards
                                                                            Technical SupportW/32024-02-01 11:35:50.269Z
                                                                            Audio issue in Tinypilot
                                                                            Through target system speaker i am hearing my own voice and outside noise. Though the target system is connected with headphones i am hearing outside noise. check the above attached image, Is it because of this ? Check the logs here https://logs.tiny...
                                                                              Technical SupportV/32024-01-31 12:18:52.618Z
                                                                              Unable to set static IP
                                                                              Hello! When I try setting a static IP, it never reboots; it just sits at a > cursor after I paste and hit Enter. Here is what I'm entering: /opt/tinypilot-privileged/scripts/set-static-ip --ip "${TINYPILOT_STATIC_IP="192.168.10.4/24}" --router "${ROU...
                                                                                Technical SupportJC/C32024-01-31 01:03:52.248Z
                                                                                File transfer and Audio fix
                                                                                Is there a way to transfer a .exe file to the target machine ? Gone through some video about USB Devices Over Network with Raspberry Pi https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gBCNLs_5pwM https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KX7IY_Xft0k Especially check this last...
                                                                                  Technical SupportV/32024-01-30 11:36:02.331Z