No internet connection
  1. Home
  2. Technical Support

Web Page wont open

By @saihrithik
    2024-08-05 02:34:51.890Z2024-08-05 03:36:16.871Zassigned to
    • @david

I had no problem till yesterday. Out of blue, it stopped working. It wont open on my chrome.

Please let me know the process. I tried those but couldn’t possibly do anything to make it work.

• 4 replies
    1. David @david2024-08-05 10:34:50.604Z

Hi @saihrithik, I'm sorry you're running into this error when trying to access your TinyPilot's web interface.

Can you tell if you were doing anything on your TinyPilot before this error occurred? For example, were you trying to update the TinyPilot software?

Do you know if you have SSH access to your TinyPilot? If you do, could you SSH into your device and run the following command to retrieve a TinyPilot log for me to review?

sudo /opt/tinypilot-privileged/collect-debug-logs

The command will generate a log and display a URL. Could you copy the URL and share it in your reply?

Please let me know if you have any questions.

1. S@saihrithik
          2024-08-05 19:08:23.121Z

I have tried to ssh into my device but
          ssh: connect to host tinypilot port 22: Unknown error.
          This is what i get.

1. In reply todavid:
            S@saihrithik
              2024-08-05 19:09:53.351Z

Tried the possible ways shown in that screenshot. but couldn't get it to work

1. David @david2024-08-06 11:05:55.291Z

Thanks for all of those details. If you don't have SSH access, we'll have to perform a factory reset to try and return your TinyPilot to a working state.

You've mentioned that you've already performed a factory reset with no luck. Did you perform the factory reset on your microSD card or a USB drive?