No internet connection
  1. Home
  2. Technical Support

Image not loading up

By sudemali @sudemali
    2024-09-07 12:13:50.988Zassigned to
    • @david

Hi,
    My tinypilot started asking to set a stun server for H.256 image download but when I tried to choose google or any thing it keeps going in a loop. Please assist

also attached the logs

https://logs.tinypilotkvm.com/fYS3JvhB

Thank you

• 3 replies
    1. David @david2024-09-09 11:19:21.943Z

Hi @sudemali, I'm sorry you're running into this video streaming issue.

Thanks for sharing that log. Your log suggests that TinyPilot's video streaming service is failing to load:

Failed to locate executable /opt/ustreamer-launcher/launch: No such file or directory
      Failed at step EXEC spawning /opt/ustreamer-launcher/launch: No such file or directory

This explains why you suddenly saw the error message asking you to enable STUN since your TinyPilot noticed it wasn't displaying an image.

The quickest way to resolve this issue is to perform a factory reset to restore your TinyPilot back to a working state. However, a factory reset will also reset all of your settings and configuration.

I hope that helps! Please let me know if you have any questions.

1. Ssudemali @sudemali
          2024-09-10 01:16:42.108Z

I was trying to do a factory reset but I couldnt able to download the image as its been one year now. Though I bought this tiny pilot last june, I just now started using it last month :(

1. David @david2024-09-10 11:15:07.190Z

Thanks for the update, @sudemali!

I've just sent you an email with a link to the latest TinyPilot image you qualify for so you can get back up and running with a factory reset.

I hope that helps!