No internet connection
  1. Home
  2. Technical Support

keyboard shortcut

By Amit Sonar @techknow
    2024-09-23 17:22:57.196Z

Hi,

For one of my servers I need to send shortcut CTRL+ALT+END from keyboard. Apparently this is not working remotely with Tiny Pilot module I have. can you please suggest how I can enable login credential screen or send CTRL+ALT+END key so that it is enabled ? I have also tried sending this shortcut through On Screen Keyboard but still that did not help. Please advise.

Amit,

• 3 replies
    1. David @david2024-09-25 11:59:00.613Z

Hi @techknow, I'm sorry you're running into issues entering this shortcut.

With TinyPilot's on-screen keyboard, could you try using the control and alt keys on the left side of the keyboard?

If that doesn't work, can you tell me which language/keyboard layout your server uses as well as the operating system it is running? That may help us determine whether there's an issue elsewhere.

Please let me know if you have any questions.

1. TAmit Sonar @techknow
          2024-09-26 18:34:36.963Z

@David thanks for your reply. I checked both suggestions you gave however TinyPilot's native keyboard seems not working for that command using both side CTRL+ALT keys. I am using US QWERTY keyboard and OS is Windows Server 2022 standard.

1. David @david2024-09-27 11:36:28.427Z

Thanks for the update and those details!

Could you confirm that the ctrl + alt + del shortcut works from the TinyPilot menu bar (Actions > Keyboard Shortcuts > Ctrl + Alt + Del on the TinyPilot web interface)?

Could you also share a TinyPilot log for me to review? On your TinyPilot web interface, go to System > Logs and click Get Shareable URL. Then paste the link in your reply.

Please let me know if you have any questions.