No internet connection
  1. Home
  2. Technical Support

TinyPilot not booting

By BITP @bitpsupport
    2024-09-30 02:45:12.576Zassigned to
    • @david

Hadn't used the tiny pilot in over a year. needed to bust it out. Tiny Pilot is not starting. I can see its online from its IP address becoming active but i cannot SSH into it or see it's web server.

• 1 replies
    1. David @david2024-09-30 11:21:38.425Z

Hi @bitpsupport, I'm sorry you're running into this issue booting your TinyPilot.

It sounds like you might just need to perform a factory reset to restore your device to a working state, especially if you haven't used it in a year.

Since it's been over a year since you last used your TinyPilot, your TinyPilot Pro license has likely expired. I've asked our customer support team to send you an email with the latest TinyPilot Pro image you qualify for so you can get back up and running.

If you'd like, you can renew your license from our website and receive an additional year of updates. The license gives you access to TinyPilot's latest features and bugfixes and priority support.

As a small company, we rely on license renewals to fund improvements to TinyPilot’s software, so thank you in advance if you choose to renew!

I hope that helps! Please let me know if you have any questions.