No internet connection
  1. Home
  2. Technical Support

I am very excited to buy TinyPilot Voyager 2a

By @Suren
    2024-10-12 04:56:26.830Zassigned to
    • @david

I plan to buy TinyPilot Voyager 2a But every time I come to see the availability of that product, it's unavailable. Can I order it from any other country? I need that product very urgently. Is there a way that I can make an advance payment to block that product?

• 1 replies
    1. David @david2024-10-14 11:20:51.447Z

Hi @Suren, thanks for your questions. It's great to hear you're excited about buying a TinyPilot device!

Can I order it from any other country?

It depends where you are in the world. If you're in Europe, you can order through our European partner, kvm-ip.de, otherwise, we handle orders to the rest of the world via our order page on tinypilotkvm.com. Unfortunately, like you mentioned, we're currently out of stock of all TinyPilot devices on tinypilotkvm.com.

Is there a way that I can make an advance payment to block that product?

We're not currently offering pre-orders as far as I know. However, our next restock (currently scheduled for October 23rd) should be large enough that anyone that wants to buy a device should be able to place an order without worrying about them selling out. Our order page currently has an email sign-up form, and we'll notify any people on that mailing list as soon as we're back in stock. I'd recommend signing up for that notification so you can order as soon as the devices go live on the website.

I hope that helps! Please let me know if you have any questions.