No internet connection
  1. Home
  2. Technical Support

Mouse wheel scrolling not completely captured

By William Higgs @whiggs
    2022-04-10 23:22:16.013Z

I just recently updated Tiny Pilot to the latest version available, and after I did, it would appear that tiny pilot is not completely capturing mouse wheel scrolls. Before updating, if I used the mouse wheel scroll inside the remote window, the mouse wheel scroll would be captured and used only within the remote session. However, after the update, the mouse wheel scroll is successfully captured and sent to the remote machine, but it is also captured by the web browser used to access the web interface and scrolls the web page hosting the remote window. See image to see problem behavior.
    https://reccloud.com/u/wnbtyi3

• 1 replies
    1. Diego @diego
        2022-04-11 19:39:04.434Z

Hello @whiggs! Welcome to the forum. I'm sorry you are having this issue.

I can't think of anything that would have changed this. We haven't touched mouse scroll behavior recently.

• Can you try a different browser or an incognito window? Does it still happen there?
        • Also, if possible, please upload logs. This is how you would upload them: TinyPilot web interface > System > Logs > Get Shareable URL.