No internet connection
  1. Home
  2. Technical Support

Win 11 mini PC no keystrokes

By @TPkvm65
    2022-07-10 18:43:10.817Z

I was able to get my TinyPilot setup and controlling a traditional midtower Win 10 PC but when I use a Beelink Win 11 minipc I can see video and control the mouse remotely but I am unable to use remote keyboard strokes or even the clickable keyboard on the TinyPilot webpage.

Is there a Win 11 setting that needs enabling for remote keystrokes or is this perhaps a usb limitation of a Beelink Win 11 minipc?

• 3 replies
    1. Diego @diego
        2022-07-11 21:36:54.803Z

Hello @TPkvm65 - Thank you for posting your question here in the Forum.

I'm sorry you are having this issue. The problem may be as you stated, a limitation of the Beelink minipc. There is no setting that needs to be enabled for Windows 11, keyboard and mouse should be plug'n'play.

• Have you tried connecting the TinyPilot into any of the other USB ports in the Beelink minipc?

• Would you be able to upload full logs? This is how you would upload them: TinyPilot web interface > System > Logs > Get Shareable URL (copy the URL it will give you and paste it in your response).

1. T@TPkvm65
            2022-07-12 01:57:35.758Z

Thank you for the suggestions. I cycled through all the USB ports and rebooted both Beelink several times but I have manged to clear the error on a reboot of the Tiny Pilot itself. One of the previous reboots of the Tiny Pilot must have placed it in a state where keyboard input was returning an error. It's working well now.

1. Diego @diego
                2022-07-13 00:52:43.497Z

@TPkvm65 - I'm glad you were able to resolve your issue! Thanks for the update.