No internet connection
  1. Home
  2. Technical Support

Issue with connectivity

By Fnu Rahimuddinn @rdsaifi21
    2022-10-19 17:24:42.990Z
    • 6 replies
    1. David @david2022-10-19 19:29:20.643Z

Hi @rdsaifi21, I'm sorry that you're running into this connection issue on your TinyPilot.

It looks like you’ve posted this question in a few different threads. In the future, please keep your question to one place, as duplicate posts make it harder for us to get an answer to you quickly.

We typically respond to support requests on the forum within one business day.

Is this a new issue on your device?

Can you try rebooting your TinyPilot by powering it off and then back on? And can you try connecting to your TinyPilot using the other URLs: https://tinypilot, https://tinypilot.local, https://tinypilot.localdomain?

1. RFnu Rahimuddinn @rdsaifi21
          2022-10-19 19:42:07.727Z

Hi David, Thanks for replying. I rebooted TinyPilot by powering it off an d then back on. it didnt work.

I tried all of the steps

ipconfig /release
          ipconfig /flsuhdns
          ipconfig /renew
          netsh int ip set dns
          netsh winsock reset

after running those commands i got different error

This site can’t be reachedCheck if there is a typo in tinypilot.localdomain.
          If spelling is correct, try running Windows Network Diagnostics.
          DNS_PROBE_FINISHED_NXDOMAIN

After resetting chrome settings got the different error

This site can’t be reachedtinypilot refused to connect.
          Try:

Checking the connection
          Checking the proxy and the firewall
          ERR_CONNECTION_REFUSED

1. David @david2022-10-20 11:10:10.982Z

Do you know your TinyPilot's IP address? If you do, can you try connecting using the IP in your browser in place of the URL?

If not, can you run the following on your command prompt:

ping tinypilot

The ping response should show the IP address to use.

1. RFnu Rahimuddinn @rdsaifi21
                2023-11-16 01:25:07.421Z

Hello David,

Yes i know the IP address of you tinypilot but its still not working. It gives me the error below.

This site can’t be reachedCheck if there is a typo in tinypilot.
                If spelling is correct, try running Windows Network Diagnostics.
                DNS_PROBE_FINISHED_NXDOMAIN

2. R
            In reply tordsaifi21:
            Fnu Rahimuddinn @rdsaifi21
              2022-10-19 19:47:34.198Z

Yes Is its a new issue on my device and is there any support number or email i can contact with instantly or do i have to wait for 1-2 business days.

1. David @david2022-10-20 11:16:12.491Z

Unfortunately, we don't currently offer a support number or an email for instant technical support. Our contact page lists our different support offerings and target response times for each. This forum is actively monitored by technical support staff during the week, and we aim to reply here in less than 1 business day.