No internet connection
  1. Home
  2. Technical Support

TinyPilot Power Connector stopped working

By @bparsecm
    2022-11-11 18:03:44.550Z

It seems something went wrong with my TinyPilot Power Connector. It has no LED and does not provide power to my Pi. Any idea would could have gone wrong?

• 3 replies
    1. David @david2022-11-14 12:13:31.984Z

Hi @bparsecm, sorry that you're having issues with your TinyPilot power connector.

There are a couple of things that could cause this. But it could be something simple like a broken cable. Are you able to do a couple of tests to check what the failure might be?

First, can you try connecting a different USB-C cable to the power supply? If your power connector's LED lights up, it was just a cable issue.

If that doesn't work, do you have a different power supply that you could use to try and power the TinyPilot power connector? That would help determine whether it's an issue with the power supply itself or if it's the TinyPilot power connector that is causing this issue.

1. B@bparsecm
          2022-11-14 18:30:45.686Z

I tried both a different power supply and a different cable. Still no LED or power to Pi. It worked fine for about a year and I don't normal move it or the cables.

1. David @david2022-11-15 12:01:11.924Z

Thanks for confirming that. I've passed along your details to the fulfillment team, who have sent you an email.