No internet connection
  1. Home
  2. Technical Support

Screen in BIOS is duplicating and distorted on TinyPilot View

By Nate @nathand
    2022-12-15 00:02:24.278Z

Good Afternoon,
    Just started working with My Voyager2. I hooked it up to a laptop, ensured the laptop was displaying to an external monitor during POST. But when I entered BIOS it seemed to duplicate the image a bit on the left and right hand side. It didn't matter if I had the Laptop Montior on along with the External nor just he External. Same result.

Also, the odd thing is when I have JUST the external monitor displaying and I disconnect it so just the external HDMI cable to the TinyPilot so that only the Laptop is displaying, the image gets distorted on the laptop too.

Any suggestions here?

• 1 replies
    1. C

Hi Nate - thank you for reaching out to us, I'm sorry to hear you're having problems with a distorted display.

This isn't something we've seen before and it's particularly strange that the same issue occurs on the laptop screen. Could you please let me know the model of your computer?

Could you please also send me a link to your TinyPilot logs? You can do this by going to System, then Logs and then clicking on Get Sharable URL.