No internet connection
  1. Home
  2. Technical Support

Refund Request

By @tinykvm123
    2023-02-01 21:04:54.152Z

Hi,

I have not been able to get the TinyPilot Voyager 2 PoE up and working. For $474.81, I hoped for a seamless solution. Forum-based support has not been responsive enough and unfortunately, I don't have much time to wrestle with this since I need to get 7 more set-up within the next week. How do I get a refund? I don't see documentation for that on the website.

Thanks.

• 4 replies
    1. David @david2023-02-02 12:52:33.242Z

Hi @tinykvm123, I'm sorry that our forum support hasn't been as responsive as you expected.

We list our typical response times on our contact page. On the forum we aim to respond within 1 business day. I took a look at our past responses to your posts and it looks like we've responded within our expected turnaround time.

I'm happy to help continue solving your issue on the other thread, and I'm confident we'll be able to get your TinyPilot back up and running. But in the unlikely case that it's a hardware defect, I'd be happy to replace your hardware in line with our exchange policy.

With that in mind, if you still want to return your TinyPilot, I can organize that for you.

Please let me know how you'd like me to proceed.

1. T@tinykvm123
          2023-02-02 14:47:48.240Z

I'd like to get this to work. I've heard great things and I appreciate your responsiveness thus far. It would also be great if there was a Discord or chat support system in place, perhaps for business customers / people looking to buy 4+ of these. But, I digress.

If we can figure out my current issues and I enjoy the product, I do plan on ordering 4-7 more.

Thank you.

1. David @david2023-02-03 12:18:42.312Z

I'd like to get this to work.

Great! I believe you've already seen my response in your other thread, so we'll continue getting your device running there.

I'll also reach out to you via email to help get this resolved.

1. T@tinykvm123
                2023-02-06 17:37:26.377Z

I was able to get it to work using a USB drive to factory reset. This thing is great. Will be ordering almost a dozen more. Thanks!!