No internet connection
  1. Home
  2. Technical Support

File transfer via tailscale

By @Vihaun
    2023-06-14 21:46:07.947Z2023-06-14 22:25:29.351Zassigned to
    • @cghague

Can i able to transfer files using the tinypilot and tailscale ?

I can able to send the file to tinypilot. I don't know where to check n download to target computer

Kindly check the image n reply back

1. In my tinypilot device next to lan cable 4 usb slots are available what is it used for ?
    • 1 replies
    1. C

Hi @Vihaun, thanks for reaching out to us with your questions about Tailscale and the USB ports.

It looks like you're using Taildrop, which is an alpha feature in Tailscale. I'm unfamiliar with Taildrop, but fortunately, there is a knowledge base article on the Tailscale website containing detailed information. I believe you'd need to follow these instructions to receive files on your TinyPilot device. I'd recommend contacting Tailscale support if you have any other questions about Taildrop, as they'll be better placed to help.

The USB ports on your TinyPilot device can be used for booting from USB and for potential future expansion. They can also be used for supplying power to other USB devices, although the amount of power available is limited, so this should be kept to a minimum.