No internet connection
  1. Home
  2. Technical Support

Storage Full

By @chazzbros
    2023-10-30 16:03:09.923Zassigned to
    • @cghague

I have been experiencing issues with my Voyager 2a. Specifically, the cursor and all UI elements are "jittery," and the audio view browser is no longer working. When attempting to update the device, I get an error that the disk is full. I am only able to find one post on the internet about someone else having a "disk full" issue and the solution is to reimage. While I am waiting for my order number so I can reimage, is there another way to resolve the issue? What can I delete on the disk, and why has it filled up at all?

• 1 replies
    1. C

Hi @chazzbros, thanks for reaching out. I'm sorry to hear that you're having issues with your TinyPilot device.

The largest files on a TinyPilot device are usually virtual media backing files, which you can see and remove by going to System, then Virtual Media. If there are no backing files listed, then the "disk full" error may be a symptom of filesystem corruption, and a factory reset could be required.

I'd be happy to review your device debug logs to check for any other clues about why you are seeing the error message. Could you please send me a link to the logs by going to System, then Logs, and then Get Shareable URL?