No internet connection
  1. Home
  2. Technical Support

TinyPilot is not detectable on network any more

By jsas @jsas75
    2023-12-20 18:18:23.621Zassigned to
    • @cghague

My Tinypilot suddenly stopped responding. I can no longer ping it on the network.

I restarted it and then did the entire process to reset it using instructions from https://tinypilotkvm.com/faq/factory-reset with tiny pilot-voyager-2.6.2-2023-11-09T1727Z.img

I also changed the Ethernet cable and Port on the router with a port I know works for another device.
    I did everything short of changing the router.

The LED on the front is showing red.

• 4 replies
    1. C

Hi jsas, thanks for your message. I'm sorry to hear you're having problems accessing your TinyPilot device. There could be several explanations for this issue, so we'll need to investigate further.

It would be good to determine if your TinyPilot device has a network connection. Can you please check if either of the two lights embedded in the network socket on your TinyPilot device are illuminated? One of the lights should be illuminated constantly, and the other should be flashing occasionally.

1. Jjsas @jsas75
          2023-12-21 01:36:08.932Z

Both green and yellowish-orange lights. The green is flickering occasionally.

• J
          In reply tojsas75:
          jsas @jsas75
            2023-12-21 02:07:34.576Z

My bad. DHCP was not working properly. Now it is.

1. Thanks for letting me know; I'm pleased to hear that you're back up and running!

2. Progress
              with handling this problem
            3. J@jsas75 marked this topic as Done 2023-12-21 02:07:19.255Z.