No internet connection
  1. Home
  2. Technical Support

No Connection After Update No connection

By Gnanesh @Gnani
    2024-01-28 05:33:06.220Zassigned to
    • @david

I Bought it from Amazon I tried to reset it but image file can only be downloaded by order id how to reset my tinypilot voyager2a need some help man. Its not supporting sound.

• 3 replies
    1. David @david2024-01-29 12:30:23.325Z

Hi @Gnani, I'm sorry you're running into this connection issue after updating your TinyPilot.

Can you tell me more about the issue? Is it just audio that isn't working? Or do you see "No Signal" on the screen too?

Could you share a log from your TinyPilot with me? On your TinyPilot web interface, go to System > Logs and click Get Shareable URL. Then paste the link in your reply.

I've reached out to our customer support team to help you with downloading the TinyPilot Pro image in case you'd prefer to try a factory reset instead.

Please let me know if you have any questions.

1. GGnanesh @Gnani
          2024-01-29 14:17:26.146Z

Hi David, No signal on screen im unable to access the web interface to get the log nothing is coming up i tried to reset it with the image but i failed because my order id is with amazon not with tinypilot its asking for email and orderid which doesnt match because i got it from amazon.please help me out with the issues.

1. David @david2024-01-29 19:20:11.573Z

Thanks for confirming that this is a "No Signal" issue. Since you're also unable to access the web interface, this definitely sounds like you need to re-flash your TinyPilot's microSD card.

If you've ordered from Amazon, you should be able to use your Amazon details for the license check. You'll need to use your 17-digit Amazon order number and the email address you use for your Amazon account.

I hope that helps! Please let me know if you have any questions.