No internet connection
  1. Home
  2. Technical Support

Audio issue in Tinypilot

By @Vihaun
    2024-01-28 18:43:38.027Z2024-01-28 23:10:12.041Zassigned to
    • @david

Through target system speaker i am hearing my own voice and outside noise. Though the target system is connected with headphones i am hearing outside noise.

check the above attached image, Is it because of this ?

Check the logs here https://logs.tinypilotkvm.com/15lfInwv

Attached the recording as well. Eventhough it is not a default device still sound is coming

• 3 replies
    1. David @david2024-01-29 19:09:54.755Z

Hi @Vihaun, I'm sorry you're running into this audio issue.

I'm not sure whether I understand exactly what's going on here. Can you share more details about your setup?

If you're hearing sound via your TinyPilot's web interface that you don't want to hear, you can hit the mute button (like you showed in your screenshot) to stop any sounds from playing on your client machine.

From what you've described, it sounds like you're hearing sounds from your TinyPilot on your target machine (i.e., the machine you're controlling with TinyPilot)? Is that correct?

1. V@Vihaun
          2024-01-29 19:30:54.830Z2024-01-29 20:08:22.991Z

From what you've described, it sounds like you're hearing sounds from your TinyPilot on your target machine (i.e., the machine you're controlling with TinyPilot)? Is that correct?

Yes. as i mentioned earlier my headphone is connected to the target machine. so through web browser in client machine i am hearing the target machine videos or audios are fine, but i can hear my surrounding noise as well. For instance if i play any music through phone speaker i am hearing that music in target system speaker.

My setup : Not sure about the setup. Usual Tinypilot setup only i am following. Once i tried to apply these changes in target machine after that it was echoing so i changed it default, from that time onwards i am hearing this external noise.

1. David @david2024-01-31 12:18:52.618Z

Thanks for getting back to me, @Vihaun.

I'm still unclear about your setup. I'm not sure why you're connecting your headphones to your target machine, or why playing music through your phone also plays on your target system. It may be that you've interconnected multiple audio sources and caused an odd feedback loop in your system.

Could you try reverting to a basic setup to see whether your system works correctly? i.e., Where only your TinyPilot connects to your target machine and then you connect to the web interface on your client machine.