No internet connection
  1. Home
  2. Technical Support

After upgrade tinypiloit is not showing the video

By Gurjinder @gurjinder12
    2024-02-20 18:57:05.830Z2024-02-21 12:19:07.197Zassigned to
    • @david

I am unable to see the screen post the upgrade. Find the link which has available logs -

https://logs.tinypilotkvm.com/GGePC7JG

• 3 replies
    1. David @david2024-02-21 12:28:10.057Z

Hi @gurjinder12, I'm sorry you're running into this No Signal issue after you updated your TinyPilot software.

And thanks for sharing those logs!

Your logs show that your TinyPilot device may have some power issues, but they also show that your device is missing a lot of log information.

Missing data and files usually suggest that your TinyPilot's filesystem is corrupt. I'd recommend a factory reset in this situation. I'll note that a factory reset wipes any data and settings changes you've made.

Could you try a factory reset and share another TinyPilot log once your TinyPilot finishes booting?

Please let me know if you have any questions.

1. GGurjinder @gurjinder12
          2024-02-21 14:14:41.319Z

Hi David,

I didn't get it how it might be power issues? I'm using same setup how it was before, issue started happening after I update the KVM OS. And I tried to factory reset and now it didn't boot-up. Unable to ping/connect.

1. David @david2024-02-21 19:09:28.876Z

Thanks for the update, @gurjinder12!

When you power your TinyPilot, do you see the red LED light up on the side with the HDMI port? Do you also see a green flickering LED next to the red LED?