No internet connection
  1. Home
  2. Technical Support

{"code":null,"message"

By @djram
    2024-03-22 13:41:46.770Zassigned to
    • @david

{"code":null,"message":"expected '', but found ''\n in "/home/tinypilot/settings.yml", line 6, column 7"}

SSH is disabled

Solved in post #6, click to view
    • 5 replies
    1. David @david2024-03-22 15:19:33.264Z

Hi @djram, I'm sorry you're running into this issue.

Could you share some additional context here? I'm not entirely sure I understand the behavior you're experiencing. For instance, could you tell me where are you seeing this message and whether you can access your TinyPilot's web interface? Any extra information you have would be super helpful.

Please let me know if you have any questions.

1. D
        In reply todjram:
        @djram
          2024-03-22 15:45:54.694Z

Hi,

Once I access the web interface and login, I receive that message. I have the TinyPilot Voyager 2a running the pro software.

Thank You.

1. In reply todjram:
            David @david2024-03-22 17:32:48.402Z

Thanks for those details, @djram.

If you have access to the TinyPilot web interface, could you share a log with me to review? On your TinyPilot web interface, go to System > Logs and click Get Shareable URL. Then paste the link in your reply.

If you can't retrieve a log, could you share a screenshot of the TinyPilot web interface?

1. D
              In reply todjram:
              @djram
                2024-03-22 17:35:39.028Z

Hi,

As soon as I login I get the error: {"code":null,"message":"expected '', but found ''\n in "/home/tinypilot/settings.yml", line 6, column 7"}

I can't get past that or see any other options.

1. David @david2024-03-22 17:40:05.474Z

Sorry about that, I misunderstood.

In that case, since you can't access the web interface and you don't have SSH access, I'd recommend that you perform a factory reset.

Could you follow the instructions in our factory reset guide and let me know if that gets you back up and running?

ReplySolution