No internet connection
  1. Home
  2. Technical Support

NO SIGNAL but keyboard and mouse are working 4/12/2024

By Abdiel Espinosa Ramos @AER
    2024-04-12 21:31:33.092Zassigned to
    • @cghague

I think this topic is somewhere in here but yes I'm having this issue of No Signal the keyboard and mouse works my system specs are the following: Alienware Aurora R15

Here are my logs

https://logs.tinypilotkvm.com/wRRSB8SL

• 4 replies
    1. C

Hi Abdiel, thanks for your message. I'm sorry you're seeing a No Signal error.

I've reviewed the logs you provided and it looks like no valid video signal is being received. Can you please confirm how your computer and TinyPilot device are connected? For example, are you using a direct HDMI connection or are any adaptors present? Can you please also check your Windows display settings and confirm that the appropriate external display is enabled and set to mirror your desktop?

1. AAbdiel Espinosa Ramos @AER
          2024-04-16 17:19:20.609Z

I was using HDMI to HDMI on the computer this is going to be set up I also changed HDMI cables, Then I connected the tiny pilot to another computer with an HDMI to Displayport it still displays the No signal then after seeing this message I performed a factory reset and is still shows the no signal plus the version of the image it's not the pro version. I've checked the computer settings and changed them a few times but none of them worked I also used a command to enable other display resolutions don't remember what it was but I saw that on the forum.

1. In reply tocghague:
            AAbdiel Espinosa Ramos @AER
              2024-04-17 15:20:46.597Z

We purchased the Pro Version Tiny Pilot. We want to wipe it and restore to factory settings so what version do we need?

1. Thanks for getting back to me! I can see that my colleague @david has sent you an email link to the correct disk image. I recommend performing a factory reset using the correct disk image to ensure your TinyPilot device is running the default configuration.

You mentioned that you have multiple TinyPilot devices, and the others are working correctly. Would it be possible for you to swap the new TinyPilot device with one of the existing ones temporarily? This test would help us to determine if there is a compatibility issue.