No internet connection
  1. Home
  2. Technical Support

{"code":null,"message":"expected '<document start>',

By Sam @tamsolomon143
    2024-04-22 19:41:52.252Zassigned to
    • @cghague

Hi. Once I login to tinypilot I'm getting {"code":null,"message":"expected '', but found ''\n in "/home/tinypilot/settings.yml", line 6, column 7"} Can you please help?

• 3 replies
    1. C

Hi Sam, thanks for your message. I'm sorry you're seeing an error when logging into TinyPilot.

Can you please provide a bit more information so I can start investigating this problem? For example, are you running TinyPilot or TinyPilot Pro, and has the TinyPilot device worked before? Have you modified settings.yml, and do you have SSH access to the TinyPilot device?

1. TSam @tamsolomon143
          2024-04-23 12:48:50.477Z

I use TinyPilot Voyager 2a ,
          yes it was working fine till yesterday,
          I'm getting connection refused "ssh: connect to host tinypilot port 22: Connection refused",
          I never modify settings.yml

1. Thanks for getting back to me. Unfortunately, it sounds like your TinyPilot device may have a corrupted file system.

As the TinyPilot device isn’t accessible via the web interface or SSH, you’ll need to perform a factory reset. I appreciate it’s a hassle, so you may want to enable the read-only file system to reduce the chance of corruption happening again in the future.