No internet connection
  1. Home
  2. Technical Support

Issue while connecting to tiny-pilot

By Manikan154 @manikan154
    2024-04-28 03:37:30.236Zassigned to
    • @david

I bought a new tiny pilot. I am unable to connect to my target laptop using my another personal laptop. I tried to access all the url's provided in the instructions. But still I am unable to connect. Can you help me provide os settings for sd card provided in the tiny-pilot.

Appreciate your help.

Solved in post #4, click to view
    • 7 replies
    1. David @david2024-04-29 11:22:09.944Z

Hi @Manikan154, I'm sorry you're running into this issue connecting to your TinyPilot.

Can you help me provide os settings for sd card provided in the tiny-pilot.

I'm unsure exactly what you're asking for. If you'd like to perform a factory reset, we have an FAQ to guide you through the steps.

To check that your TinyPilot is booted, could you confirm that you see a solid red LED and a flashing green LED on the front of the device when you power it? Could you also confirm that the green and yellow LEDs on the back of the device (on the Ethernet port) light up?

1. MManikan154 @manikan154
          2024-04-29 12:56:59.015Z2024-04-29 18:05:23.877Z

Hi @david Thanks for your reply. I am able to see solid red LED and a flasing green LED on the front of the device when I power it. seems like issue was with microSD card. I may have to flash OS . but I need the OS image to perform the flash. in website it was asking order number and email to download micro sd flash. I bought this through Amazon not sure if it works to download image directly. please email me the sd card os image if possible. email id : [private information removed]

1. David @david2024-04-29 18:13:26.341Z

Thanks for confirming your TinyPilot's lights are flashing correctly.

You can download the TinyPilot image from our download page using your Amazon details. Your order number will be your 17-digit Amazon order number, and your email address will be the email address associated with your Amazon account.

Could you try re-flashing your microSD card and let me know if that helps resolve this issue?

ReplySolution
            1. MManikan154 @manikan154
                2024-04-29 19:17:14.672Z

Hi @david I tried reflasing my microSD card but still I am unable to connect. Can you help me with this issue asap?

1. David @david2024-04-30 10:45:14.523Z

Thanks for trying that, @manikan154!

Can you confirm that your TinyPilot's Ethernet LEDs light up and flash? The yellow LED should stay on, while the green LED should flash.

Can I ask which browser you're using to access your TinyPilot's web interface?

2. M
            In reply tomanikan154:
            Manikan154 @manikan154
              2024-04-30 14:20:41.641Z

@david After several attempts of reflashing sd card finally flasing my flash drive worked . some how I am now able to connect to my tiny-pilot device. so If in case in future if I get trouble . can I reflash my sd card/ flash drive with the same OS image provided?

Appreciate your help in fixing this issue. Thanks David

1. David @david2024-05-01 11:28:27.533Z

You're welcome! I'm glad you're back up and running.

Yes, you can re-flash your microSD with that image in future. Or, you can visit our download page to download the latest image when we release software updates.

Please reach out again if you have any questions.