No internet connection
  1. Home
  2. General

Voyager Display Audio/3.5mm port

By @aldohr
    2021-10-15 19:05:50.009Z

I know that TinyPilot does not stream audio to the browser. However I noticed it creates a display audio output (presumably the HDMI port?) and there is also a 3.5mm jack on the device. Do these do anything at this time?

It would be perfect if I could redirect the display audio to the 3.5mm jack.

• 4 replies
    1. A
      @aldohr
        2021-10-19 11:36:14.167Z

I guess I asked the wrong question.

1. In reply toaldohr:

Sorry for the delay here.

No, unfortunately, TinyPilot doesn't support audio streaming in either direction.

We're considering it for the future, though. Can you tell me more about what you'd like it to do? Do you want to stream audio from the target computer back to your browser? Or stream a mic from your browser to a mic on the target computer?

1. Ksrinivas chidipothu @krishna
              2021-11-17 17:31:13.382Z

I think yes, it would be perfect if there is an audio stream from the target computer back to the browser
              (Priority) + stream a mic from your browser to a mic on the target compute

1. In reply tomichael:
                G@Grasshopper147
                  2021-11-23 19:08:31.412Z

I would also like to be able to stream audio from the target back to the browser. You could make it a "pro" feature and I'd pay for it ;)