No internet connection
  1. Home
  2. Technical Support

New TinyPilot Pro - NO SIGNAL error

By @utocen
    2021-08-31 11:01:44.346Z

I have just received the TinyPilot Pro and connected it to my SuperMicro server. However, video doesn't seem to work - it always shows NO SIGNAL.

Connecting the TinyPilot Pro to my computer works. Connecting a monitor to the SuperMicro works.

Solved in post #2, click to view
    • 5 replies
    1. It might be an incompatible EDID. TinyPilot works with most devices, but certain devices fail to negotiate video settings using TinyPilot's standard EDID. Can you try this alternate EDID?

Are you able to reboot the SuperMicro server? It shouldn't be necessary, but occasionally users will find that servers don't send video to the TinyPilot until after a reboot.

ReplySolution
      1. SSrinivas Bakki @srinivas
          2022-03-12 16:44:55.053Z
          Post hidden; click to show
          1. Diego @diego
              2022-03-14 16:10:39.634Z

Hello Srinivas! Thank for reporting this issue.

• Would you be able to upload full logs? This is how you would upload them: TinyPilot web interface > System > Logs > Get Shareable URL.
              • Are you able to test the Voyager with another machine, perhaps a laptop or another computer you might own?
                  2022-03-14 16:34:13.649Z

Hi, thanks for responding. I have uploaded the logs on another thread since i felt the behavior of my device was same as in that thread: No Video on Voyager 2
                  Can you please look at those logs ? or should i create a separate thread

PS: I have tested with two other machines. No signal everywhere.

Thanks
                  Srinivas

1. Diego @diego
                      2022-03-14 17:15:07.705Z

lt would probably be best if you can start a whole new thread, otherwise it gets confusing. If it is not too much of a hassle, would you do that please?

2022-03-14 17:24:15.536Z

No problem, here is the new thread : No Signal on voyager 2