No internet connection

Welcome to the TinyPilot community!

You can ask questions, make feature requests, or share neat things you've done with your TinyPilot.

Topics, recently active firstCategoryUsersRepliesActivity
Hobbyist Kit vs Voyager
I undertand the Voyager is finished - plug and go kind of solution. But with the Hobbyist kit you need too be comfortable to build and configure things. Beside that big difference - are there usable feature differences?
    GeneralS12021-03-16 21:28:38.329Z
    Enter on Num Pad - TinyPilot Voyager
    When I am using the old TinyPilot I had, enter on the num pad worked fine, but now when I push the enter on the num pad it looks like below. This is where I pushed the normal enter key, then the num pad enter key 4 times then the normal enter key. Fo...
      Technical SupportA42021-03-08 23:30:54.397Z
      Tiny Pilot Pro Http Server, Caddy Http Reverse Proxy, and Logging into TinyPilot within an iFrame
      Wanted to share a discussion I had with Michael so that others with a similar environment can benefit. In my environment at home, I'm running Home Assistant (https://www.home-assistant.io/). Home Assistant is basically my portal to controlling everyt...
        GeneralP12021-02-26 20:45:57.167Z
        Possible to remap the ESC key?
        The escape key takes me out of full screen. Is it possible to remap this to another set of keystrokes?
          GeneralS12021-02-18 20:54:18.719Z
          Can't insert a period?
          Hello all. I just received my pilot today, and it was a very painless setup. However, I'm unable to insert a period. This is in firefox (chrome won't allow me to bypass the SSL error). If I hit the period key on my keyboard or on the soft keyboard, i...
            Technical SupportDD62021-02-17 10:58:23.268Z
            10 sec+ Latency w/ Full Raspbian OS
            I installed Raspbian OS, used USB HDMI capture device and was experiencing over 10 seconds of latency on the video feed. I reached out to you via e-mail and you suggested maybe trying the CSI bridge. Ordered and installed today. I was thinking that w...
              Technical SupportDD72021-02-12 23:12:17.376Z
              Videogame console controller USB passthrough?
              I came across your Tinypilot KVM while looking for a remote control solution for videogame consoles (PS4, Xbox, Switch, etc). I've tried several KVMs and while they're all capable of streaming the video, most fall short when trying to control the con...
                Technical SupportB12021-02-12 22:21:04.069Z
                Explain icons...