No internet connection

Welcome to the TinyPilot community!

You can ask questions, make feature requests, or share neat things you've done with your TinyPilot.

Topics, recently active firstCategoryUsers / AssignedRepliesActivity
Welcome to the TinyPilot Forum
This is a place for TinyPilot users to;
    GeneralKR42024-02-16 19:43:49.346Z
    TinyPilot won't network.
    I have not used my TinyPilot for 6 months or so, I just turned it back on, and it does not show up on the network. --NIC interface lights don't blink, they are both solid green/orange. --interface light on UniFi Switch 8 is solid green, Switch says s...
      Technical SupportT/32024-09-16 11:24:05.886Z
      Cannot Update from 2.4.1 to 2.5.0
      Getting an error message when trying to update software "The update failed: Command '['sudo', '/opt/tinypilot-privileged/update']' returned non-zero exit status 2." https://logs.tinypilotkvm.com/5tgqZv0D
        Technical SupportL/32024-09-16 11:14:33.859Z
        Ipv6: what is the state of support in 2024 for tinypilot
        What's the official stance on ipv6 support within tinypilot? My colo provider is about to turn on ipv6 support and since I don't see anything ipv6 related in tinypilot's interface, I'm wondering about official support. Thanks as always.
          Technical SupportLC/C62024-09-12 02:30:23.316Z
          Unusable Lag: Help me not get fired
          Hello! I'm using TinyPilot to undetectably connect to work laptop from another country. Using Tailscale connection on Windows 11 from about 2500 miles away. Both internet connections are above 500mbps. I've used this setup in the past with bearable l...
            Technical SupportHH32024-09-11 18:57:52.177Z
            no Audio on Voyager 2a
            Hi everyone, I need some help with figuring out and enabling audio. I have a voyager 2a and did everything from the troubleshooting to get audio on my device, but I still cannot get audio. the host device has audio when I change the audio output to t...
              Technical SupportAC/C92024-09-11 01:38:13.561Z
              Image not loading up
              Hi, My tinypilot started asking to set a stun server for H.256 image download but when I tried to choose google or any thing it keeps going in a loop. Please assist also attached the logs https://logs.tinypilotkvm.com/fYS3JvhB Thank you
                Technical SupportS/32024-09-10 11:15:07.190Z
                My company fire me for using Tinypoilt
                Today I got fired for stop using Tinypoilt, I didn't use Tinypoilt by wrong way, just to contact to my laptop if I am outside my house, How My company figure it out ? how can Keep using my Tinypoilt without my new company know ? Is there any other sa...
                  Technical SupportS12024-09-04 11:34:47.961Z
                  ModuleNotFoundError: No module named 'engineio'
                  Tinypilot isnt starting, engineio is missing. I've attempted a factory reset but unsure if it did anything support logs: https://logs.tinypilotkvm.com/Bt5gns9n
                    Technical SupportBC/C22024-09-03 04:43:59.612Z
                    Incomplete Articles
                    Hello, I was reviewing https://tinypilotkvm.com/faq/enable-wifi/#enabling-wifi but noticed that the article does not specify what file to modify after SSHing into the TinyPilot. In what file do I enter the following? WIFI_COUNTRY="US" WIFI_SSID="Exam...
                      Technical SupportW/12024-09-02 08:11:49.133Z
                      Explain icons...
                      how much are we allowed to play with the NGINX config?
                      I'd like to have the TinyPilots use both my domain and my tailnet domain to serve the content. Obviously that means changing the NGINX config to serve different certificates depending on which interface the request comes in on. Is this allowed?
                        Technical SupportL/12024-08-30 14:22:47.147Z
                        Can't update from 2.5.0 -> 2.5.4: update failed
                        How can I get some help? Logs: https://logs.tinypilotkvm.com/0lKXatkF I think this is the issue: TASK [ansible-role-ustreamer : enable Janus apt suite] ************************* fatal: [localhost]: FAILED! => {"changed": false, "msg": "Failed to upda...
                          Technical SupportL/72024-08-30 11:43:00.418Z
                          TinyPilot won't use attached USB Media for Virtual Media
                          Installed 256GB USB Stick, ran move-virtual-media-to-disk --uuid ${UUID} script. Script failed after timeout because image transferred was too big. (11GB RHEL 9 Image). Deleted Image, re-ran script. Rebooted TinyPilot, checked mountpoints. All looks ...
                            Technical SupportP/202024-08-30 11:26:19.722Z
                            Mac Mini display
                            using it for a Mac mini, no screen. how to adjust the Mac display to have screen on the Tiny Pilot ?
                              Technical SupportH/12024-08-28 11:29:28.987Z
                              Error upgrading Tinypilot from GUI
                              Hello, i have 2 TinyPilots voyager 2 and everytime i try to update them thru the GUI i get the following error: Error: Failed to request latest available version: <urlopen error [SSL: CERTIFICATE_VERIFY_FAILED] certificate verify failed: unable to ge...
                                Technical SupportM/62024-08-28 11:14:10.188Z
                                TinyPilot will not boot after using removable media and changing Filesystem
                                While troubleshooting a filesize limitation with vfat while using an external USB device that was activated using move-virtual-media-to-disk, the TinyPilot no longer boots and no longer is accessible via ssh or webpage. I'm not sure what the recovery...
                                  Technical SupportP12024-08-27 16:15:47.896Z
                                  Remote work Internationally
                                  i am planning to go back to my country for couple months, and trying to access my work laptop which is gonna be at my house in NY USA, is this device gonna be helpful if connecting from other country and do the work in USA without my company knowing ...
                                    Technical SupportMM2AIS152024-08-24 19:08:15.599Z
                                    I can't control the device with tinypilot
                                    Hi team! I am able to see the screen, but can't control the device with tinypilot. Here's the tinypilot log: https://logs.tinypilotkvm.com/jZ5Aonnn Please support me. Thank you
                                      Technical SupportJHC/262024-08-24 02:23:36.059Z
                                      Tailscale up is not working
                                      yesterday, tailscale stopped working and not able to do sudo tailscale up via ssh
                                        Technical SupportTC/C122024-08-22 19:54:49.464Z
                                        USB Issues - No mouse/keyboard input, video working fine
                                        I've noticed recently that my mouse/keyboard inputs are no longer working. Video is working fine. I've tried various different USB C to C cables and USB C to A cables, including the provided cable. I've also tested on a windows PC, Linux laptop, and ...
                                          Technical SupportMC/C72024-08-22 00:48:04.026Z
                                          TinyPilot is Not Running after Power Outage
                                          After a Power outage at my home, the error pages says TinyPilot is Not Running when trying to access the web view. The service in SSH says the below. Any way to fix this without re flashing? $ sudo service tinypilot status ● tinypilot.service - TinyP...
                                            Technical SupportTC/C12024-08-16 00:45:40.873Z
                                            Supported USB image format
                                            I have a use case where I may be given a bootable USB stick to do an OS test build. My TinyPilot is at a remote location, so I cannot plug the USB directly into target host nor TinyPilot rear USB ports, but can instead VPN to the site, get on Tiny Pi...
                                              Technical SupportJC/C32024-08-14 01:30:09.354Z
                                              Don't have HDMI or VGA outputs having only USB-C input for the laptop(target device)
                                              Hi Recently got the Voyager 2a but my laptop has no HDMI or VGA inputs, has only USB-C type inputs(Dell XPS). Can I use this C-Hub adapter(https://www.amazon.com/dp/B0C1G6DKNX?ref=cm_sw_r_cso_wa_apin_dp_3N7RM1SAMZ3J6KYNYRXX&ref_=cm_sw_r_cso_wa_apin_d...
                                                Technical SupportGH/32024-08-13 11:04:46.645Z
                                                No Signal
                                                i know the screen is there when i plug-in a monitor. but using the TinyPilot, just give me "No Signal". i have download the log in word format or pdf format, but it is not "allowed". so how can i submit the log file to you?
                                                  Technical SupportH/92024-08-13 10:56:42.886Z
                                                  VGA No signal - unicam error repeated "requested 3 lanes"
                                                  I am getting "No signal" on the web interface. dmesg shows repeated message: unicam fe801000.csi: Device has requested 3 data lanes, which is >2 configured in DT Any idea what is wrong?
                                                    Technical SupportE/32024-08-12 11:55:15.011Z
                                                    Video but no mouse/keyboard input
                                                    I'm having issues with my computer connected to my Tinypilot Voyager 2A. It was running fine for a while, but since the past couple days, the keyboard and mouse input would not work. Video can still be captured, but I can't get any input. I tried ref...
                                                      Technical SupportJJ/22024-08-06 18:35:04.283Z
                                                      Web Page wont open
                                                      I had no problem till yesterday. Out of blue, it stopped working. It wont open on my chrome. Please let me know the process. I tried those but couldn’t possibly do anything to make it work.
                                                        Technical SupportS2/42024-08-06 11:05:55.291Z
                                                        Issue with USB connection to laptop
                                                        Hello - I have a dell 5400 laptop that I use for work. I want to be able to use the tinypilot KVM to access this in the house. It just arrived, and sometimes it will connect and work, but it only does for a couple of minutes and I end up with an erro...
                                                          Technical SupportJC/C52024-08-01 21:57:51.899Z
                                                          Tinypilot scrambled video
                                                          I'm having issues with the Tinypilot 2a when connected to a Dell PowerEdge R730 Server. It has some misalignment issues in BIOS and setup, but when the TrueNAS Scale OS is running its completely unreadble. Here is what I am seeing
                                                            GeneralKR/172024-07-30 11:23:23.418Z
                                                            TinyPilot won't load on web browser
                                                            I have two TinyPilots using Tailscale and both are "connected" according to Tailscale. When I attempt to access the TinyPilot through Chrome, the site can not be reached. This issue came about two days ago after ~6 months of flawless use on both Tiny...
                                                              Technical SupportK2/12024-07-29 11:35:26.343Z
                                                              Order just the VGA-HDMI adapter
                                                              Hi. I already have a TinyPilot and just want to order the video adapter. I can't see a way to do that on the Products page. Thanks.
                                                                GeneralY/12024-07-29 11:18:45.916Z
                                                                2 types of Logins - Working Remote Question
                                                                Alright, I hope this isn't to lengthy. Currently I am working remote out of country with a VPN router and things have been good. I work 2 jobs atm, 1 uses an RSA token while the other uses a VPN tunnel to log in. - Both going through my VPN router th...
                                                                  GeneralP12024-07-25 11:09:07.631Z
                                                                  Technical SupportH/22024-07-24 11:08:17.322Z
                                                                  Technical SupportCLC/C42024-07-23 17:44:03.218Z
                                                                  HID devices not working-mouse keybord not working
                                                                  https://logs.tinypilotkvm.com/YoYZiPhk
                                                                    Technical SupportZ/52024-07-23 15:23:30.961Z
                                                                    Remote Mouse cursor does not match position of remote mouse
                                                                    My local mouse pointer and the remote mouse pointer are not aligned. At first I thought, oh well I'll just watch the remote mouse pointer. However, because of this not aligning, I can't get to the right quarter of the screen nor to the bottom quarter...
                                                                      Technical SupportJC/C52024-07-21 19:59:38.195Z
                                                                      BIOS screen is fully corrupted
                                                                      BIOS screen is corrupted, changing between black, green and almost unreadable. https://logs.tinypilotkvm.com/8JaLoHjM
                                                                        Technical SupportA/92024-07-18 11:29:43.030Z
                                                                        How to best schedule a weekly or nightly reboot for performance?
                                                                        Hi there. I noticed that after about a week being connected and up and running to an always-on system that tiny pilot needs to be power cycled in order to maintain its snappy and responsive performance. Otherwise, things slow to a crawl when trying t...
                                                                          GeneralAJC52024-07-17 21:53:15.178Z
                                                                          Even a factory reset didn't work, what should I do?
                                                                          I encountered some issues with my TP so I attempted a factory reset with a USB drive. Still, even with the reset, it seems like it's not loading the web interface. The solid red right is on, same with the orange and flashing green around the ethernet...
                                                                            Technical SupportSC/C12024-07-17 03:04:19.016Z
                                                                            No Signal
                                                                            Hello, A few months ago, we purchased a TinyPilot Voyager 2a. We use this device to assist our customers with remote Windows reinstallation. Before reinstalling Windows, we need to access and modify the BIOS/UEFI settings of the customer's computer. ...
                                                                              Technical SupportT2C/C72024-07-17 03:01:29.333Z
                                                                              Are there any plans to introduce a version that supports higher resolutions, perhaps UHD (3840×2160)?
                                                                              Are there any plans to introduce a version that supports higher resolutions, perhaps UHD (3840×2160)?
                                                                                Technical SupportS2P/72024-07-16 11:01:59.373Z